To mark the start of the new fishing season we have collected over 45 items of premium fishing tackle from all the brands who will be attending GAC Spring Open Weekend, rods, reels, lines, luggage, clothing, waders and much more with a retail value of over £5000 – and we will be giving the whole lot away to just one lucky customer who makes a purchase instore at Glasgow Angling Centre over the course of the event on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of March 2017!
The prizes confirmed so far include - a Hardy Jet SINTRIX 8'6'' #5 Fly Rod, a Greys GTS700 Fly Reel, a Penn Surfblaster 7000 Beach Reel, an Abu Garcia Revo S20 Spinning Reel, a Mitchell GT Pro 12ft Match Rod and Reel combo, a Shakespeare Ugly Stik Elite 9ft Spinning Rod, a Berkeley Urban Camo Dropshot Rod, a 300m spool of Spiderwire Smooth 8 Braid, a Hodgman Trucker Cap, a Mackenzie DTX G2 14ft Spey Rod, 3 Airflo 40+ Fly Lines, a Guideline Reelmaster LA Trout Reel with a WF5F Fly Line, a BaitBox Beanie Hat, a Loop 50l Dry Duffle Tackle Bag, a Leeda M-Sport Beach Rod, a Wychwood River and Stream 10ft #4 Fly Rod, a fly-box with 2 of each of every Fario Fly pattern, a Shimano Ultegra 2500 Spinning Reel, a Simms Waypoints Large Backpack, a Scientific Anglers Mastery MPX and Sonar Fly Line plus Trucker Cap, A Daiwa Lexa Switch Rod, a £100 Partridge Hook Goody Bag, 500 assorted Sprite Fly Tying Hooks, a £50 Cox and Rawle Sea Angling Goody Bag, a Veniard Pinnacle Fly Tying Kit, a Century Hoody, a pair of Costa 400G Sunglasses and Goody Bag, a pair of Seeland Woodcock Trousers, a Harkila Nite Pullover, a Patagonia Trout Polo, a pair of Vass 700Series Chest Waders, a Savage Gear Black Savage Jacket and Trousers, an IMAX FR Competition Beach Shelter, a Scierra SRX Fly Rod, reel and line, a Rio Gold Fly Line, a Sage Approach Fly Rod, a Redington ZERO Fly Reel, a Vision Lohi Wading Jacket, 2 Fulling Mill Silicone Fly Boxes, 20 Dragon Flies Tungsten Jigs, a Tronixpro Envoy Tournament Multiplier Reel, an HTO Rockfish LRF Rod and Reel Combo, 1 years subscription to Trout and Salmon, Trout Fisherman, Sea Angler and Improve Your Coarse Fishing Magazines plus more still to be added!
To enter simply make a purchase instore on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of March 2017 and let your sales assistant know that you wish to enter our Mega Prize Draw! The draw will take place at 5pm on Sunday the 5th of March 2017 in our Glasgow store.
Terms and Conditions:
- Employees or agencies of Glasgow Angling Centre Ltd and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must make a purchase instore on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of March 2017 and let your sales assistant know that you wish to enter our Mega Prize Draw! Your entry must have a valid Fishingmegastore Reward Card number associated with it.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process at 5pm on Sunday the 5th of March 2017
- The winner will receive a selection of fishing tackle, clothing and accessories with an RRP totalling no less than £5000 at the time of the draw.
- GAC Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the store).
- The winner will be notified by email on or before the 12th of March 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GAC Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GAC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and GAC shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by GAC Ltd by courier or may be collected instore.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- GAC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.